Bio - Marc van Woudenberg
I'm an editorial and commercial photographer, based in Zeist, the Netherlands.
Somewhat a 'Jack of all trades', aiming to be a master of one. At the heart of me you'll find a love for storytelling.
Photography leaves room for wonder. I'd love to capture your story.
I'm equally comfortable with analog and digital, with new and old gear and formats. Post-production is a given.
- 20 years in the creative media industry
- 25+ years of film and digital photography & video
- 10 years of professional photography
- 15 years entrepreneurship
- 8 years of international ambassadorship (incl. storytelling)
- The New York Times, multi-media fashion feature "Civilized Riding"
- NYT Magazine
- BBC Newsnight 07-08-2013, BBC News feature 1 & 2
- The Guardian 27-10-2011
- Bicycle culture photo book 'my cool bike', Pavilion Books, London
- Het Parool 26-04-2014
Work with me
Have an upcoming project?
Get in touch with me to discuss your needs and how I can meet them.
Please use the form to inquire about rates and availability, or just to say hi.